'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other'. New York Times
The ultimate, most comprehensive guide to travelling in Washington, Oregon & the Pacific Northwest includes up-to-date reviews of the best places to stay, eat, sights, cultural information, maps, transport tips and a few best kept secrets – all the essentials to get to the heart of Washington, Oregon and the Pacific Northwest.
This guide is the result of in-depth research by 4 local authors and experts who live in and immersed themselves in Washington, Oregon and the Pacific Northwest, finding unique experiences, and sharing practical and honest advice, so you come away informed and amazed.
Inside Lonely Planet Washington, Oregon and the Pacific Northwest:
• Full color styling and images
• Over 50 clear, easy-to-read maps
• A brilliant new page layout for fast and hassle-free reading while on the go
• Itineraries organized by region or length of trip
• Up-to-date recommended points-of-interest – covering eating, sleeping, going out, shopping, activities and attractions
• In-depth features and 3D plans to uncover the world's iconic sights
• Our latest trip planning tools to help you get around smoothly
• Additional sections including Top Experiences, History, Food, Culture, Beer, Music, and an A-Z survival guide.
Special eBook enhancements:
• Scalable maps – enabling you to zoom in for greater detail
• Search – go straight to what you are looking for with the inbuilt search capability
• Add notes – touch a word to add notes and personalize your guidebook
• Bookmark – use bookmarks to quickly return to a page
• Dictionary –look up the meaning of any word
• Plus pinch and zoom images and scalable font size
Written and researched by: Sandra Bao, Brendan Sainsbury, John Lee, and Becky Ohlsen