Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other'. New York Times
The ultimate, most comprehensive guide to travelling in Nepal includes up-to-date reviews of the best places to stay, eat, sights, cultural information, maps, transport tips and a few best kept secrets – all the essentials to get to the heart of Nepal.
This guide is the result of indepth research by three dedicated authors and local experts who immersed themselves in Nepal, finding unique experiences, and sharing practical and honest advice, so you come away informed and amazed.
Regions covered: Kathmandu, around the Kathmandu Valley, Kathmandu to Pokhara, Pokhara, the Terai & Mahabharat Range
Inside Lonely Planet Nepal:
• Full color styling and images
• Clear, easy-to-read color maps
• A brilliant new page layout for fast and hassle-free reading while on the go
• Itineraries organized by region or length of trip
• Up-to-date recommended points-of-interest – covering eating, sleeping, going out, shopping, activities and attractions
• In-depth features to uncover the world's iconic sights
• Hundreds of money saving tips
• Our latest trip planning tools to help you get around smoothly
• Additional sections including Top Experiences, Trekking Routes, Cycling, Rafting, Kayaking, Volunteering, History, Culture, Food, Responsible Travel, and an A-Z survival guide.
Special eBook enhancements
• Scalable maps – enabling you to zoom in for greater detail
• Comprehensive interlinking – enabling you to seamlessly flip between pages, jump between maps and reviews, or visit the websites of places we recommend
• Search – go straight to what you are looking for with the inbuilt search capability
• Add notes – touch a word to add notes and personalize your guidebook
• Bookmark – use bookmarks to quickly return to a page
• Dictionary – look up the meaning of any word
• Plus pinch and zoom images and scalable font size
Written and researched by Bradley Mayhew, Lindsay Brown, Trent Holden