Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other'. New York Times
The ultimate, most comprehensive guide to travelling in Israel & the Palestinian Territories includes up-to-date reviews of the best places to stay, eat, sights, cultural information, maps, transport tips and a few best kept secrets – all the essentials to get to the heart of Israel & the Palestinian Territories.
This guide is the result of indepth research by five dedicated authors and local experts who immersed themselves in Israel & the Palestinian Territories, finding unique experiences, and sharing practical and honest advice, so you come away informed and amazed.
Regions covered: Jerusalem, Tel Aviv, Haifa & the North Coast, Lower Galilee & Sea of Galilee, Upper Galilee & Golan, Dead Sea, Negev, Gaza Strip, Petra (Jordan), Sinai (Egypt)
Inside Lonely Planet Israel & the Palestinian Territories:
• Full color styling and images
• Clear, easy-to-read color maps
• A brilliant new page layout for fast and hassle-free reading while on the go
• Itineraries organized by region or length of trip
• Up-to-date recommended points-of-interest – covering eating, sleeping, going out, shopping, activities and attractions
• In-depth features to uncover the world's iconic sights
• Hundreds of money saving tips
• Our latest trip planning tools to help you get around smoothly
• Additional sections including Top Experiences, Crossing Borders, History, Culture, Government & Politics, Judaism, Christianity & Islam, Food, Safe Travel, and an A-Z survival guide.
Special eBook enhancements
• Scalable maps – enabling you to zoom in for greater detail
• Comprehensive interlinking – enabling you to seamlessly flip between pages, jump between maps and reviews, or visit the websites of places we recommend
• Search – go straight to what you are looking for with the inbuilt search capability
• Add notes – touch a word to add notes and personalize your guidebook
• Bookmark – use bookmarks to quickly return to a page
• Dictionary – look up the meaning of any word
• Plus pinch and zoom images and scalable font size
Written and researched by Daniel Robinson, Michael Kohn, Dan Savery Raz, Jessica Lee, Jenny Walker