'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other'. New York Times
Friendly and fun-loving, exotic and tropical, cultured and historic, Thailand beams with a lustrous hue from its gaudy temples and golden beaches to the ever-comforting Thai smile.
This eBook is Lonely Planet's latest Thailand guide book and includes:
• 3219 km of coastline, over 150 temples, 37 weeks of in-depth research and 245 bowls of noodles consumed
• Inspirational photos
• Comprehensive planning tools
• In-depth background
• Easy-to-read layout
• At-a-glance practical info
This is the 30th Anniversary edition of the market-leading guide on Thailand! For this edition our authors have hunted down the fresh, the transformed, the hot and the happening, from new transport routes to get you to the beach faster, flights through the canopy in Ko Tao and stylish sleeps for all the hip new hotels in Bangkok.
Inside Lonely Planet Thailand:
• Full color styling and images
• Clear, easy-to-read color maps
• A brilliant new page layout for fast and hassle-free reading while on the go
• Up-to-date recommended points-of-interest – covering eating, sleeping, going out, shopping, activities and attractions
• Hundreds of money saving tips
• Our latest trip planning tools to help you get around smoothly
Written and researched by: China Williams, Mark Beales, Celeste Brash, Alan Murphy, Brandon Presser, Tim Brewer, Austin Bush.